Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"I'm Not Even a Boat Guy!"

This is my father-in-laws boat that we were 'borrowing' for the Spring although after our little 'incident' last week during some severe weather, it is likely that I will be demoted from 'first mate' to something more appropriate - like 'galley wench'.

The boat is fine, the stern had been pointed into the wind and with the bilge 'off'' and the water rough, the hull took on a few thousand gallons of water. Fortunately my co-workers, Kyle and Andrew, were on hand to help "bail me out!" (That's Andrew with the bucket)

To further exploit my lack of boating knowledge but enhance my incredible problem solving skills, our regional Business Journal recently printed a story about Sawmill Point. Check out the article at: Greater Wilmington Business Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment